How to throw the spinning
All experienced fishermen once made their first steps in spinning fishing. Naturally, they made mistakes, so it makes sense to perform typical errors encountered when fishing on spinning tackle. From this article, you will learn about what factors affect the range of the casts, get some guidance from experienced anglers.
It seems that doing long and accurate cast can even inexperienced child – what? But not so simple.
What affects the quality of the casting
To deliver the tackle of exactly in the desired place, you need to consider the following factors:
- the strength of the wind;
- whether on the banks of the obstacles and what they are;
- the size of the lure;
- what is the equipment and tackle being used.
Analysis common mistakes beginner
As already mentioned, all the anglers mistakes happen, only experienced fishermen quickly eliminate them, and the newcomers fail. Let’s consider the most typical mistakes:
A few tips
Before fishing, anglers need to find and equip a fishing spot. If you are in the right place, it allows you to get the right position. Thus, the efficiency of the catch will be increased. In order for the position was correct, you need to pay attention to:
- what range of flight of the lure;
- the force of the current;
- is the grass on the shore and in the water;
The choice of method casting
- when two-handed method several times increases the power and range gear;
- if there are water plants, it is best to throw from the hand. This technique is effective when fishing from the side;
- the side cast. Applies if strong wind blows, and in the water a lot of vegetation;
- method “over the shoulder” good when fishing in crowded conditions;
- shot “through the head” almost the most accurate of all.
Whichever way you did not use, but he brought a good result!
If You’ve read this far, You have been helpful, so please subscribe to our channel on Yandex.Zenand put a like (thumbs up) for us works. Thank you!