What fishing line is best to choose. How to store and how to wind
To come home from fishing empty-handed, and a good catch, you need to equip a fishing rod. On what line you choose, will depend very much. With it come together all the elements of the snap, is going to throw bait, pulled out after hooking the fish. Fishing lines must have the following qualities:
- wear resistance;
- to be as inconspicuous in the pond.
Analysis of the qualities of the line
For selection of the right cord should be guided by specific features of the product: for example, the thread for feeder and trimmer substantially different. But still, you cannot select multi-function gear that will work in all conditions.
Varieties of woods and their advantages
The line is divided into two main types:
- monofilament fishing line. It is more soft and springy, stretches and flies a long distance.
- fishing line from copolymer. During its production they use raw materials from several different polyamides;
- the highest price at high-polymeric threads. But, at the same time, it has several characteristic properties.
From what fibers make up a product, it is divided into:
- made from simple fibers;
- fibers with sheath (they are very similar to monofilament).
The use according to the degree of application
- as already mentioned, the mono-filament is good stretchable thread of nylon that has qualities of resistance to the nodes. Good to use for loose baits and installation of spinners. This thread can alleviate the workload on the coil because absorbs jerks fish. But it is very soft, which leads to rapid wear;
- copolymere fishing line has a set of qualities that allows use under various conditions of fishing. It is used for jig fishing and making undercuts, since it is not so confused. A negative aspect is the high load of the reel mechanism because of increased stiffness;
- thread high polymer have a narrow specialization, designed for any kind of fishing. Well-suited as a fishing line, as their structure does not change with prolonged contact with cold water, they are not frosted over, and sink quickly.
And to reel her need as shown in the picture below:
Rules for storage of woods
Recently, the price of different types of woods have dropped significantly, so many fishermen do not keep, and prefer to replace. However, you should know some common rules: on the line should not be exposed to direct sunlight, do not put it near sources of heat, store in individual containers in a dark place. Cut the threads on the coil, or in the form of “eight”, but not pulling them.
If You’ve read this far, You have been helpful, so please subscribe to our channel on Yandex.Zenand put a like (thumbs up) for us works. Thank you!