Photo by Anton ZHURAVKOVA
We have been observing not the first year for the collapse of the hunting economy in Russia, and we are embarrassed because management of such a serious matter has been made by people who have no initiative and are not prepared in these matters, which has nullified the long-term work of millions of people.
In order to correct the current situation, we offer:
– in certain regions of the Russian Federation, it is more careful and principled to approach certain types of hunting and weapons used.
Is it a hunt when a hunter (it is difficult to call him a hunter) is at a great distance from the object of hunting (marmot-bait), sitting in an easy chair (chair), at the table, under an umbrella and does not even hold a weapon (rifled with an optical sight) ), because it is (lies) on the table.
The probability of hitting the target 80–90%. And poachers have all these weapons equipped with silencers. What can remain after such hunters? Hunting should be built on equal terms for the beast and the hunter!
To this end:
– ban in the Belgorod region the use of rifled weapons on hunts, with the exception of hunting for hoofed animals (elk, deer, wild boar);
– find out the reasons for the low performance of individual governors, who have one hunter inspector in the districts instead of three. To obligate as soon as possible to restore the number of inspectors specified by the President of the Russian Federation in districts and urban districts.
In addition, to successfully fulfill their duties, provide inspectors with quad bikes and snowmobiles (that's when it will be in a state way);
– submit to the Federal Law “On Hunting” and the Hunting Rules a forgotten, previously successfully applied method of public control: presentation of documents on the right of hunting to each other by two hunters located in hunting grounds;
– the wild boar in our Belgorod hunting grounds was completely knocked out, i.e. caused material damage to hunting farms, but did not compensate them for material damage.
In order to compensate for material damage to healthy healthy animals, those officials who signed the wild boar regulations were obliged to purchase photo traps to combat poaching and control the frequency of visits of animals to the hunting grounds and give them to hunting organizations.
In addition, subventions from the federal budget for the implementation of delegated powers to the subject of the Federation (Belgorod Region) are regularly allocated, but where we go, we do not see and do not know.
And the regional administration intends to replace the wild boar with other animals, but again at the expense of the people and hunting organizations;
– every hunter after acquiring a hunting weapon carries out the shooting of these weapons.
And he achieves the selection of the charge that suits him (accuracy, sharpness, uniform scree and normal return) for summer hunts (wearing a shirt) and autumn-winter when he is wearing a warm jacket. What we have done for this made the Russian Interior Ministry and the WG?
They banned the shooting of smooth-bore (and rifled too) weapons during the year, with the exception of the hunting season and in specially equipped places (shooting galleries). It turns out: I bought a gun in April and wait for November ?! This can be done by a person without vision.
After all, a hunter should aim his weapon for the hunting season, and “not to feed the dog when you need to go hunting.” Where do villagers find a shooting range for shooting weapons?
We propose to amend the Federal Law “On Weapons” of December 13, 1996 No. 150-ФЗ:
– To carry out the shooting of hunting smooth-bore weapons during the year in places specially designated by hunting organizations (beam, ravine, quarry, etc.) subject to ensuring safety for people and animals firing weapons with written permission from hunting users.
This was stated in Ex. The Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation of 12.04.1999, No. 228 “On measures for the implementation … of the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of 21.07.1998, No. 814”.
It's time to turn to a sober assessment of the situation! They (the Ministry of Internal Affairs, FSRG) would install fences, “pull the thorn, put everything under the lock and alarm system, and rustle their notes in their pockets;
– Only the worst enemy of the culture of their people, their way of life and centuries-old traditions can make a proposal for the collapse of breeding dog breeding, which allows hunting dogs to be trained and trained only from September 1 to 14 every year (paragraph 47 of the Hunting Rules). The rest of the time is banned.
How can you grow up, bring up a master of his craft, if he is allowed to train only once a year – from September 1 to September 14 ?! This is a great folly and lack of professionalism!
We propose to make changes to the Rules of Hunting: to carry out hunting and hunting dogs of hunting breeds in specially designated areas for training and training of hunting dogs, with the exception of March – June.
– In 2011, the Security Council of the town of Gubkin made its decision to ban hunting of waterfowl in the reservoirs of the tailing equipment workshop of Lebedinsky GOK, as it is located on the territory rented by the GOK.
Now, on these bodies of water, the “aristocratic hunting of appanage princes” is flourishing under the protection of departmental guards, and the right hunters are strictly forbidden to enter there. Why do laws act on some and do nothing for others? It's time to cover this "raspberry"!
– Due to the large obligations to the voters and the workload to release the governors (heads of regions) from their unusual work – to open (set time limits) for the hunt.
Most of the regional leaders are not themselves personally hunters, and they are absolutely indifferent to these terms.
Only red tape is added and the hunt opens 2-3 days after the governor signs the decree, which creates great difficulties in obtaining (issuing) permits (vouchers) in such a limited time.
We offer: to provide hunting users with the opportunity to independently open a hunt (we are closer to the land and water) and then inform the authorities specifically authorized to hunt in the regions.
And the timeframe and the timely ending of the hunt should be supervised by bodies specifically authorized in the regions. The hunting users have only duties and no rights!
– To restore, on a legislative basis, the institute of public hunting inspectors with the right to draw up protocols on administrative responsibility for violation of the Rules for Hunting and Fishing.
Alexey Korshikov, Yuri Artamonov, Viktor Yeremin and others. Hunters of the Belogorodskaya region. (166 signatures in total – submitted to the editorial board of “ROG”)
July 8, 2019 at 12:55
. (tagsToTranslate) Russian hunting newspaper (t) Hunting (t) Farming and society (t) Hunting societies (t) Hunting farms (t) Clubs (t) marmot (t) baybaki (t) warmitting