With the help of scattering, tame fish were caught even in the distant past. It is due to its effectiveness that it is relevant in our time. In addition, it is quite possible to make a reel with your own hands. Anyone who has the necessary items and some free time can make it.
Jig for fishing: description, functions
This tackle has proven its worth over the years. It is used mainly for catching predatory fish. The gimp consists of a transverse string, which has firmly attached ends. A pair of leashes with hooks on which there is a bait is tied to these ends.
The overhang is installed across the river, attaching to each side. This application is not the only one. This tackle can also be attached to any objects on the surface of the water or at the bottom. Anglers often choose minnows as bait for such tackle. It is customary to qualify a shift by its location. At the moment, there are the following varieties:
- Bottom sweep. For the bottom strap, a large string is installed. In this case, you can choose a nylon thread as it. Its length can be up to 500 meters. In order for the string to stay on the bottom, a load is placed on it. It is attached every 15 meters. There are no more than 40 leads on this tackle.
- Middle sweep. Usually, this crossing is usually used to catch fish that live at an average depth. This tackle is installed thanks to the floats.
- Horse jump. It is used to catch fish that live in the upper layers of water bodies. In this case, the string stretches on the surface of the water. The best bait will be insects. Since the fish that live on the surface of the water feeds on them.
Can you use a bunch of catfish?
Using the reel, the fisherman will initially have to decide what kind of fish he will hunt. Since the choice of the type of rewinding will depend on this. Fishermen, using this tackle, have become convinced of its effectiveness in catching most types of fish. The bunch is especially suitable for catching catfish.
The constituent parts of the rewinding
The design of this tackle is pretty simple. The basis is a fishing line and a cord. Various types of rope can be used. Hooks on leashes are attached to the main part. The distance between them should be the same. Leashes are made of fishing line and thin nylon cord.
Often anglers complain about the constant tangling of the leads and hooks. This can be avoided if there is a distance of 70-80 centimeters between them. Other components such as weight and float are also possible. If the fisherman is fishing on the surface of the river, then the surface sweep should be chosen. And when the use of a sinker is required at the bottom of the river.
First of all, those who want to make a shift will need to acquire the following items: a bar measuring 10 * 5 * 1 centimeters; fishing line, nylon cord or rope; hooks; thin fishing line; sinker; carbine.
Only after you have all the items is it worth starting the manufacturing process. It can be conditionally divided into the following stages:
- Make a blank from the existing bar. Triangles are cut on the sides. And cuts are made at the top and bottom. A fishing line is threaded through them and a knot is tied. Triangles are just needed to be able to reel in the line. It is attached thanks to a carabiner. At the end, you will need to attach a cork to be able to attach the hooks.
- We cut the fishing line into pieces up to 200 centimeters. Thus, we get the leashes. The length of the leash directly depends on the depth of the reservoir.
- Hooks are attached to the leashes. Many anglers make them on their own so that later they can be sure of their strength. To do this, you should get nails or galvanized steel. The selected one needs to be bent in the shape of a hook, hardened and sharpened.
- On the main line, loops are made at an equal distance to double the length of the leash.
- A sinker is tied to the end of the line.
It is worth choosing the length of the binding based on the length of the reservoir and on the type of desired prey. Usually the length is between 75 and 100 meters, but 10 meters can be made. Everyone chooses the size for fishing for themselves.
Features of fishing for catfish using a reel
Every angler who has ever tried to catch a catfish knows how difficult it is. Sometimes you have to wait a long time for the float to wiggle. You won’t have to do this with a change. You will only need to periodically check the tackle.
The positive side is the rewiring cost. It is best to use a sweep in June, when the fish begins to actively feed, thereby coming to the surface. This tackle is not a net, but it is very similar in principle to it. By blocking a large area with a net, you force a large and hungry catfish to try your bait. It is advisable to place the strings so that they do not touch the bottom surface. An excellent option would be to attach them to copper wire. Catfish will not be able to gnaw her teeth. Remember that once caught in the net, the catfish will actively try to go to the depth. And such actions will deprive him of this opportunity.
Reverse fishing is extremely effective with the right variety. It is important to consider the behavior of the fish and its size. Only the right approach to business is the key to success.